FAQs and policiesCopyright:
The art in my shop and on my website are my original designs. My art is copyrighted and all rights are reserved.
Sales tax will be added to your purchase based on the laws in your location and the type of products you purchase. Shipping may also be taxed as per the laws in your location.
mugs: shipping is $6.99 for a single mug plus $4.00 for each additional mug in the same order
Shipping rates within the US:
art prints: shipping is $4.99 for a single print plus $.40 for each additional art prints in the same order.
t-shirts: shipping is currently free
Please note that different types of products will be shipped separately in order to get them to their destination with as much care as possible.
When will my order arrive? Production time + shipping time = how long it will take to get to you
Production time: The amount of time for physical products to be made and put into the mail.
- art prints: the current production time for art prints is 6-9 days.
- mugs: the current production time for mugs is 6-9 days.
Please note: you won't receive your order on postal holidays or Sundays and they won't be processed on those days. Unfortunately, there's no option for accelerated shipping or processing at this time.
What if my package is late? Unfortunately, I can't guarantee a delivery date since the US Postal Service doesn't guarantee it either...but...
...What happens if my order doesn't arrive? Your order will be sent with USPS tracking. If your order doesn't arrive in a timely fashion based on USPS rules, I will work with USPS to make sure it does get to you to the best of my ability. If that doesn't work, I will give you the choice to try again or refund.
Postal Holidays 2023
USPS Postal Holidays 2023
Mon, Jan 2* New Year's Day
Mon, Jan 16 Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday
Mon, Feb 16 Presidents' Day
Mon, May 29 Memorial Day
Mon, Jun 19 Juneteenth National Independence Day
Tue, Jul 4 Independence Day
Mon, Sep 4 Labor Day
Mon, Oct 9 Columbus Day
Sat, Nov 11* Veteran's Day
Thu, Nov 23 Thanksgiving
Mon, Dec 25 Christmas Day
*When a holiday falls on a Sunday, the USPS observes it on the following Monday. When a holiday falls on a Saturday, the USPS observes it on the preceding Friday.
There are no returns or refunds on digital products.
Returns of physical products are accepted under limited situations:
1. They must be brand new and unused and must arrive to me in that way.
2. You will have 14 days from the date your tracking shows that the item was delivered to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. I will follow up with an email including the address to submit your return to.
4. You are responsible to pay to return the item(s) using USPS 1st class package rate with tracking to return the item and it will not be refunded to you.
If your item is damaged in the mail:
1. In the unfortunate event that your order is damaged, in order to process a refund or exchange, please do not discard your mailer, any packaging, or product.
2. I will need to see clear quality photographs that show the damage to your item, package, and mailer and may need to submit them to the US Postal Service.
3. Please contact me at email@example.com to begin the process and let me know about the damage.
4. I may need to see additional photographs of the products, mailer, and packaging so please don't discard them immediately.
5. If you have discarded the mailer, packaging, and/or the products, I won't be able to provide a refund or exchange.
I have a question, concern, comment, or something that wasn't addressed here:
Please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org